Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wedding Wishes

 I know I said I would be showing you all some more things from the new Holiday Mini, however my niece is getting married this December and I am a bridesmaid. I wanted to make her a few things for her to look at for little decorations. I really enjoyed creating these items for her to help celebrate her very special day. Her colors are Wine & Champagne so I choose Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla for this Wonderful Winter wedding.
The Matchbox was made with a Bigz XL Die cut, I used the brights collection designer series paper Rich Razzleberry and very vanilla card stock, The stamps are, Its a Wrap Occasions & an old stamp set called Cute as A Bug which is retired. I used some Hershey's Nugget chocolates which are very yummy.

The second is a cupcake that I was thinking I would make a few of them to sit on the Cake table. I got the idea from Creations on Paper, on this project I used Rich Razzleberry & Crumb Cake card stock with a little very vanilla for the flower on top which was punch with the Boho Blossoms punch, the icing is made with the Full Heart punch, I also used the Basic Pearls embellishments to give it that something it needed.

I will be back tomorrow with more ideas from the new Holiday Mini - I Promise :)
Thank you & Happy Stampin UP


No comments:

Post a Comment