Friday, August 19, 2011

NEW Stuff & PPA107

Hello my fellow stampers and all others, My first card I made this evening was after the  PPA107 Pals Paper Challenge 107 I try and play along with a few of the challenges to help my get past the stampers block.  I used the new IN Color Pool Party #122924 and Pear Pizzazz #119795 and the designer paper,Spice Cake and 1" square punch are from the the New Holiday Mini coming out September 1st (to the public). The ribbon is as Pool Party #122975. I and not the best at making the bows with the ribbon as you can see it is not much of a bow. I also did some embossing with the Silver embossing powder #109131, I used two different stamps sets, Cute by the Inch #120130 and Pretty Postage #123097. I really am liking the new items in the Holiday Mini so I also created this Christmas Card.
Over the next 2 weeks before these wonderful new items become available to the public I will try and show you a few more to help inspire you to want some of the great new things Stampin UP has to offer. Please Email ME if you have any questions or would like me to send you the New Holiday Mini.
Thank you and Happy Stampin UP

No comments:

Post a Comment