Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Boys for MOJO 206

I am back from a very busy weekend of racing, I wish I could tell you that I won but that did not happen. I create my card from the MOJO206 as I have a few birthdays coming up for a few men & boys in the family. I used the Frostwood Lodge designer paper which will be available in just 2 days. I love the color combinations Marina Mist & Cherry Cobbler which is the card stock, I also used a little Early Espresso in the background. The stamp "Happy Birthday is from a new Hostess set called Happiest Birthday Wishes, it could be yours with a qualifying order for more information please Click Here The cupcake stamp is very old from a set called Out of the Box from 2008. I have quite a few old sets that I still love to used. I try and use as many of the new set that I can to show all the great item Stampin UP has to offer but sometimes the older stamps get a little jealous so I have to blow the dust off of them every once in awhile.
Thanks for looking & Happy Stampin UP

No comments:

Post a Comment