Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christmas in ... Well August


Today I got a order for a few Christmas cards so I dug out the  ole Christmas stamps and got to work. The snow globe is one of my favs. I will say it took a few minutes to think out Christmas as I can be a bit of a scrooge when it comes to Christmas but making these cards put me in the spirit as It is only 5 months away. With the Cherry Cobbler card stock along with Jolly Holiday Designer paper (retired) was at the bottom of the piles. One of the cards is made with the Top Note Bigz die (113463) and Greeting Card Kids Clear stamp set (120633) The Merry Christmas is stamped with a very old stamp set from 1998 called Gingerbread Christmas. The other card I used  my heat gun with silver embossing power and old stamp set  Snow Globe from 2002, I guess it is time to get some of the newer holiday stamps to use. Oh darn that gives me an excuse to shop the NEW Catalog
Thanks for Looking & Happy Stampin UP
Holly Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment