Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stocking Stamp MOJO 205

I am back today with a card I create from the MOJO 205. I used the stamp set Stitched Stockings and the new  Stocking Builder Punch from the new Holiday Mini. This is one of my favorite new stamps sets and punch, I just love this set so I made the 2nd card just because. The Designer series paper is Holly Berry Bouquet and the card stock is Real Red, Wild Wasabi & So Saffron & the same color inks.
I am so excited for the new catalog to become available to all of you September 1st so I am sure you will call love the new items as much as I do. I will be bake Thursday with some more cards as I will be drag racing tomorrow.
Thank you
Happy Stampin UP

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is really cute!! I have this set on order, can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete