Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Weeks & Birthday Busy

There is only 2 weeks left for the special Buy 3 Get 1 FREE on Designer series paper from Stampin UP, Please be sure to Check it out to see all the great new designs Stampin UP has to offer, I am very excited for MY NEW ITEMS to come, should be here Thursday so I can start sharing them with you right away on all the wonderful NEW ITEMS. I LOVE Stampin UP, as if you could not tell, they have some of the greatest ideas.
Thanks & Happy Stampin UP


Here is a Surprise box I made for my niece for her Birthday as it is coming up soon (Happy Birthday Jackie bet you want to know what is inside). I created this for the SU Only Challenge 25 Using my Favorite new stamp which is from Happiest Birthday Wishes (a hostess set),and cheerful treat designer series paper(which is apart of the buy 3 get 1 FREE)  I just love all the differant ways it says Happy Birthday which I used about everyone of them with all the Birthdays I know for the month of August.
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Darling project, and you used my current most favorite DSP with it, too! Thanks for playing with the SUO Challenge Design Team this time!

    ReplyDelete