Thursday, August 25, 2011

SUO 26 & SQSC1 Challenges

Hello Fellow stampers, tonight I created and invitation inspired by StampinUP Only Challenges  and I used the sketch from The Paper Players #60 Challenge. I have been in the Christmas spirit as I have now finished my HUGE order of Christmas cards. Which I am ready for another order if anyone is interested, just Email ME.
I used the Holly Berry Bouquet designer paper along with Real Red, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla card stock. I also used So Saffron & Wild Wasabi ribbon and a few different punches one I forgot I had, the snowflake punch which was great for the background design.
Thank you for looking,
Happy Stampin UP

10 comments:

  1. This is SO festive! I love the new designer paper too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you used the new paper! I have it here...havent opened it yet! Love your card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love than new designer paper and it makes for a fun, festive card. So glad you could join us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Holly Berry Suite is so pretty, isn't it? Great job on this project. Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty paper! What a clever interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and festive, indeed! Love the new DSP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card I would not have thought to put that combination together but it works so nicely together. Tfs and the inspiration to dig out that paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! I love the layout and the interesting mix of colors. Thanks for participating in the SU Only Challenge this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DARLING!!! I LOVE how you incorporated the party invite part of the challenge in there! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete