Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September 1st

Happy September 1st everyone! Today I took a break from the Birthday cards and went a little different route. I saw the great color combo challenge from Create with Connie & Mary Color Challenge and it made me think of Halloween so I went with it. I designed the card after the Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge by Techno Stamper. I have to say I really like the colors together as I would not have put them together otherwise. The create color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade. I used the designer series paper from the Bright collection and also a sheet from Pocketful of Posies. The stamps are from Tiny Tags & Gift Givers which is in the WONDERFUL NEW Holiday Mini Catalog which is available starting today. The new mini is FULL of some of the best stamp sets ever and new punches which I have used in some of my previous post like the Stocking Stamp. The punches used for this card are Jewelry Tag & Decorative Label Punch.
I am very excited for this month as I will be holding two classes this month to show off all the new Items from the Holiday Mini. Please Email ME if you would like information on the class time and dates.
Thanks for Looking & Happy Stampin UP

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I really like the layout you used for this! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This is a fantastic layout! Thanks for playing at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and our challenge colors this week! Beautiful choice of DSPs! Thanks for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Great use of patterns. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happily surprised with this color combo, too! I'll be using it again. Your card is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite stamp in this set and perfect with these colors! I do like this combo too! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is so cute. I love those little pumpkins and the background DSP! Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fun colors. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge last week. Sorry it took me so long to comment.

    ReplyDelete