Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas Card Gift Box

 
Hello fellow stampers, today I want to show you a new gift box of cards I will be selling for $29.99. This set is a Christmas card set, each card box set will include 12 cards, 2-3 different designs with envelopes. You can choose from Christmas, Birthday, Thank You or Just Because cards, you can also mix and match them if you would like. You can choose a variety of combinations of cards you would like. I will also have these at Shop Till You Drop event I will be at in mid-October. I will have all the details for you by the end of next week so keep checking back. If you are interested in ordering a Card Gift Box please Email ME for information as I have not got my Pay pal set up on the site yet, I hope to have it working by the end of the week.
Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin UP

No comments:

Post a Comment