Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Sweet Shop Birthday

Today's Birthday card I create using the The Sweet Shop 123 sketch. As I try and finish the birthday cards for the month I found myself looking for great sketch ideas as I run out of ideas myself. I came across this sketch and noticed that not any of the cards submitted was using Stampin UP products so I thought I would share with them OUR great products Stampin UP has to offer.
I used the Cheerful Treat designer paper for the background and the card stock is Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush & Melon Mambo. I used Concord Crush ribbon and our Flower brads which is Old Olive not Lucky Limeade but SHHHH don't tell anyone..... The stamp is from the Afterthought set which is a Hostess set. All of our Hostess set are available with any qualifying order or if you Host a workshop with your friends I offer great incentive to choose from a few of the Hostess set Stampin UP has to offer. Please Email ME with if you are interested in Hosting a workshop or have any questions.
Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin UP

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful birthday card! Love the cheerful colors and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty birthday card Holly. Love the papers and the pretty brad flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete