Friday, September 9, 2011

SNEAK PEEK


Hello fellow Stampers, I know it has been a little while since my last post, I have been very busy. Today I wanted to give you all a sneak peek at just a few of the items that will be available for purchase at an upcoming event I will be doing in October. I am very excited to be apart of Shop Till You Drop event this October at the Washington County Fairgrounds, I will be the ONLY Stampin UP consultant with a booth so I am very excited. I will offer class sign-ups, hostess gift and tons of other great offers. I will have catalogs available even the new Holiday Mini to look at and even take home.
I will be posting more information in the weeks to come about the event so keep checking back. I will also have 5 FREE passes to the show so please Email ME for yours today while they last.
Thank You & Happy Stampin UP

No comments:

Post a Comment