Friday, May 11, 2012

I am Back!

WOW, it has been awhile since I have posted anything to by blog as I got busy with some other things in my life that kept me away.....BUT I AM BACK!
I am very excited about the NEW Idea book & Catalog that Stampin' UP is coming out with on June 1st. Which also means there are a LOT of things that will be retiring so please check out the list to make sure you stock up on your favorite items that will not be coming back! 
I will have a few sneak peak items to show you over the next 3 weeks and a small one today....

I have made a Gift Card-Candy box for my nephews wife as her birthday is today, I guess she will be getting it a little late :) It will hold a gift card and also has 10 Hershey Nuggets. The designer series paper I have used is called Summer Smooches which will be available June 1st to the public....If you would like to get things a little early you could always sign up to be a demonstrator. Other items used are: Card stock colors are real red, lucky limeade and island indigo. Stamp sets: It's a Wrap Occasions # 123592 and Elementary Elegance #125122.
I am very excited for you all to see the new amazing items Stampin' UP has come up with, I could go broke FAST! Please email me if you have any questions or if you would like me to send you a copy of the new Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!
Thank you
Happy StampinUP

No comments:

Post a Comment